Kids, nursing, recurrent pregnancy loss success story, exercise, nutritarian eating, green smoothies and more!
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Yellow #5 and Yellow #6 = excellent pudding.
I've mentioned Fooducate here before, if you're an iPhone user you need this app. They have a great blog (another thing I've mentioned before), and today they featured a product I had told them about last week. You can read about it here. I knew when I saw that pudding that the ingredient list was not going to be good. I personally do not give my kids pudding. When it's time for dessert, we eat fruit. The only yellow you'll see in our dessert is if that's the color of the fruit. Before reaching for a ready to serve, convenient "treat" for your and your family, take a minute to read the ingredients and look at the nutrition label. Better yet, skip that whole aisle and go to the produce department instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment