Friday, March 18, 2011

Home with a sick baby

Okay, so L is 7 3/4, but he's still my baby. Temp anywhere from 101 to 103, just sort of moping around. We are alternating Tylenol and Motrin, even though the NP from the ped office told me we don't have to medicate unless we feel that L is uncomfortable.

DH stayed home from work to help with everything, which really helped. I'm hoping rest and TLC will move this virus out of our home.

No major Vitamix updates today, we've made one smoothie so far. However, I did buy this product at T.arget and used it today for the first time, it was awesome!

I sauteed some garlic, onions, and carrots, added kidney beans and had a great meal! To be honest, I had a peanut butter and jelly (all natural pb, fruit preserves) sandwich (E.zekiel bread) about thirty minutes before. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment