Three Beans and Greens

Kids, nursing, recurrent pregnancy loss success story, exercise, nutritarian eating, green smoothies and more!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

This was too good not to share.

http://www.diseaseproof.com/archives/inspiration-i-could-never-do-that.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DiseaseProof+%28Disease+Proof%29&utm_content=Google+Reader
Posted by Tamar at 6:15 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Amazon Store

Click here for my Amazon store, all of my favorite products!

What my friends say...

  • Tamar has a true passion about healthy habits and from this passion has grown her inspirational spirit in helping others to achieve optimal health. She created a group on Facebook called Healthy Living where a bunch of healthy-minded people share knowledge, ideas and recipes about healthy living. There have been leaps and bounds of change in my own household eating since joining her FB group! --- EK
  • Tamar's FB group provides support. friendship and education about living a healthy plant based diet. I look forward to seeing what everyone has to share from recipes, books and experiences. It encourages me to live healthier and stay motivated. When I think of Tamar I think... green smoothies, Vitamix, and kale ;) --- EM
  • Tamar's love for nutrition and optimal health through plant based foods is infectious! Thanks to Tamar, I'm now enjoying green smoothies and I'm a converted Mediterranean dieter to a high nutrient plant based diet. --- MP

Eat to Live

Super Immunity

Disease Proof Your Child

Vitamix (from Amazon)

Omega 8004 Juicer

Ripped in 30

30 Day Shred

What is a Nutritarian?

What is a Nutritarian?
Click the kale to find out!

Followers

Amazon

Vitamix

Vitamix

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2011 (39)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (19)
      • A good dinner
      • Sausage, pizza, and Cheeze Its
      • Yellow #5 and Yellow #6 = excellent pudding.
      • No chips please.
      • Dimethylpolysiloxane, I'm loving it!
      • Got Milk? (I don't)
      • My seven year old says...
      • No title
      • My freezer... a year ago
      • Home with a sick baby
      • This was too good not to share.
      • Vitamix x4 Today
      • Pancakes and ice cream...using the Vitamix of cour...
      • Selfish or Selfless?
      • Purplelicious
      • All Food, All The Time
      • Take me out to the ballgame
      • Beginning of an Empire
      • She doesn't know how to read, but she knows her gr...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.