Sunday, March 13, 2011

Take me out to the ballgame

We visited a playground at a local ball field today. There was lots of activity there, several games going on at the same time. Beautiful weather, etc. I could not help but notice that so many of the parents I saw were overweight. Not a few pounds of "fluff" either. I saw some kids heading in that direction as well. It makes me sad to see this, when I know that for most people it does not have to be that way. We all make choices every day, and if you make the wrong food choices over and over for years and years, there will be consequences. No one said it's easy to make big changes, but it can be done. One day you just have to tell yourself, "no more" and move in the other direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment