Kids, nursing, recurrent pregnancy loss success story, exercise, nutritarian eating, green smoothies and more!
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Who is in charge here?
The plan was to go to the credit union before taking E to preschool, then do preschool drop off, then go to the gym, then go to Wal.mart for groceries and other miscellaneous items. At some point I wanted to pick up a photo order form C.VS and return something to T.arget. However, I guess T had other plans. She woke up at 6:00 am this morning, which is a little earlier than usual. She promptly fell asleep on the way to the credit union. So instead of doing all the items above, I am back home with a baby sleeping in the car. It is funny how I made all these plans and now I'm not doing any of them. It's like I tell people, T's night time sleeps and daytime naps 100% affect my mood, energy level, and also exactly what I will be doing at any given time. To be clear, I am not complaining at all... I just found it humorous. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment