I love it when T talks while nursing. Of course, she can't actually talk and nurse at the same time, but she definitely hums about something.
I can't quite put into words how much nursing has meant to me. It's been an amazing gift, a gift I could give to my kids but also a gift they gave to me. As a mother, nursing has formed such a literally close bond for the kids and I.
Even L and E, although it has been years since the nursed, they look at T nursing and smile. Maybe they do remember it a little bit?
T is at the age where she practically does yoga while nursing, climbs all over me and so on. Nursing can take her from fussy to happy in under a minute. How many toys or foods can claim that?
And lastly, nursing has certainly helped with my weight loss. I am at a lower weight now than I was when L and E were T's age. The main difference is that now I eat a plant based diet and exercise more efficiently. :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment