I find myself telling the kids that three things they need to do for general wellness are eating healthy foods, exercising every day, and getting enough sleep. Along with those things, social relationships are very important as well.
School is ending soon, and something I worry about over long breaks is that the kids will not get enough quality time with their peers. I make an effort to reach out to other parents and plan playmates/gatherings, but I do not always hear back from them. I will be sending an email to all the parents of the kids in L's class, and hopefully I'll receive several replies from parents interested in getting the kids together.
The kids are doing some camps, but will have plenty of free time as well. As summer approaches, I feel confident that as a family we will continue to eat well, stay active, and get quality rest. With effort on my part, I'm hoping the spending quality time with peers goal will also be reached. :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment