Long time no blog. ;) What can I say, blogging has not quite been fitting into my schedule lately. I feel like I am doing everything I need to do just okay, but not doing anything really well. Does that make sense?
The house is not filthy (well, the floors are, should probably be mopping instead of blogging!), but it's not spotless either. My workouts have been okay, but could probably be better. I don't read to my middle child enough. I don't listen to my oldest child enough. I should probably be valuing these wonderful toddler moments with my youngest more than I have been. I spend too much time on the computer (as I type this blog of course). My coupons are a huge mess so I have not been able to use them lately.
I'd like to look a little better on a daily basis, which would require showering at the gym after a work out. But if I do that my work out needs to be shorter (would not help what I mentioned above) and T would be in the nursery even longer. I don't like to leave her in the nursery for longer than about an hour.
I have a Vitamix demo coming up at a local health food store here, and I want to be prepared for that.
So what I am saying here? I guess I'm saying that there are lots of things going on, and I don't feel like I'm actually excelling at any of them. But I am here, continuing to eat lots of plants, drinking my green smoothies. Trying to tell people about it with honey instead of vinegar (thanks E for that metaphor), thinking about how in the future I could possibly provide services as some sort of
"wellness counselor"...
I will say that I am reading C.razy S.exy D.iet (from the library) and it's a great read. Definitely reinforcing things I've read in other books. Eating a plant based diet can literally change your life for the better. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment